Tuesday 17 May 2016

Letter to my Teacher



Dear Teacher
Azlina,

            How are you teacher? It is been awhile
since I meet you as my English teacher when I was year 5. I heard that you are
at Pulau Pinang right now, is it a good place? I never go to Pulau Pinang
before so I do not know about Pulau Pinang that much. However Hanis told me that
you had new baby yesterday. Is it a baby boy? Or baby girl? What his/her name?
congratulation by the way.  Teacher do you still remember that you make an extra class for
me?  You teach me many things that I do not know.
Apart of that, you told me that the world was not big to run away.  Because of you, I easily opened my eyes to be
what I could be, what I could do in a way that I’ve never thought possible. You
have changed my whole aspect on my learning. You are the best English teacher
ever, thank you for being my teacher.
                                                                      sincerely 
                                                                   Your student

No comments:

Post a Comment